Wednesday, April 19, 2006

a sunnyside sunset


Here is a view (not done justice by my camera) of the sunset the other night off of the Ocean Beach pier. If you look really closely you can sort of see Owen on Paul's shoulders as they are walking down the pier. It was a beautiful night.

Owen thinks sunsets are called "sunny sides". I think he's under that impression from the song "Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side, keep on the sunny side of life." I love his interpretations of things... its clear his mind is working so fast trying to catch up and use all the new information thrown his way. Sometimes he doesn't quite get it right, but his malapropisms are so much fun!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

I love your blog! Owen is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I seem to recall a certain young lady who had a very quick mind when she was very very young.... hmmmm, might that have been you Lisel?? With such bright parents, it's no wonder we have an Indigo child in our midst!
Mom