Owen has had his fair share of colds, flus and viruses over the past 2 something years.... but we have been very lucky and avoided the dread vomiting sickness. Well, today that luck changed.
Let's just say that I will not include any pictures with today's entry, nor will I be eating carrots any time in the near future after witnessing the massive amounts of partially digested ones that came spewing from poor Owen's mouth today. I seriously don't recall him eating that many. All together now...."Ewwwww!!!"
Now Paul and I are just biding our time to see if we're going to catch this thing too. I don't see how I can avoid it after comforting Owen all afternoon... (that's a euphemistic way of saying I had to change clothes twice and I have washed his bedding three times since this afternoon).
Here's hoping Owen waits another 3 years before catching another one of these stomach things. Ugh.
1 comment:
Stomach bugs? Not contagious! Really! You'll get off scot-free, I promise!
(Yes, this is the denial of a first-time mother who still has some uncrushed optimism left in her psyche talking.)
I'm saying it with you....EWWWW!
Glad you started a blog!
Post a Comment