Owen's new giraffe pool was great until we let it sit for a few days and it became the most prolific mosquito breeding ground you have ever seen. Hundreds and hundreds of larvae swimming around waiting to hatch. Yuck. So last night we drained it and rinsed it out. Just in time for today, our hottest day of the year!!!!!!
So, we went to the drugstore and got an emergency heat relief mechanism (a $1.50 sprinkler):

Yes, that is Owen running through the sprinkler in his Thomas the Tank Engine underwear!
Here's another great way to beat the heat:

Chocolate Ice Cream!
Anyway, there's a lot of exciting stuff going on around here, but it's just too hot to sit here anymore... I promise to tell you more soon!
Lisel
1 comment:
Owen,
I love chocolate ice cream! If you ever find yourself in Vegas again, I'll introduce you to custard...we have one of the best stands this side of...wherever custard comes from! Hang in there and beat the heat!
Post a Comment