The other day, Owen came into the bedroom in the wee hours of the morning... the sun was streaming in the windows, and he stood right by my side of the bed waiting for me to wake up. Peering over the side of the bed like that he looked so tall all of a sudden! So I asked him "What are you standing on?" His answer? He looked down at his feet and said "The earth!"
It's true. He's had another growth spurt and is now tantalizingly close to being hobbit size (that would be 3'6"). Right now he's 3'4" -- in the past three weeks he's grown over 1/2 inch!!!! I don't think I noticed it earlier because during summer he wears shorts every day. It's just so funny how I don't notice it at all and then suddenly it seems so obvious -- even though he's been growing the whole time...
1 comment:
This report is shocking to me as well. We want him to grow up big and strong, but it seems too soon!!
Grandma G.
Post a Comment