Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm repeating myself.

Our house is all about repetition these days. Owen has latched onto a certain game and now wants to play it ad infinitum. After the 12th time of "hide the letters" (we take turns hiding the puzzle letters around the house and then finding them) and the umpteenth time of "hide and seek" ( we take turns hiding ourselves around the house and then find each other) I feel like I know each and every nook and cranny of our little abode. Trust me the place is small to begin with so this is not saying much. Another variation on this game is "Hide the Toilet Paper" which sounds odd but Owen loves it. We got one of those 24-roll packages of tp and Owen loves to go around the house stacking them in odd spots. At least the tp rolls are easy to find, we have been missing the letter "S" from our letter puzzle for almost 3 weeks now and that seems impossible considering how small our house is (I know, I mentioned the small house already).

Anyway, Owen is bound and determined to squeeze every last ounce out of his game playing which is commendable but a LITTLE redundant!!!!

Especially because Paul left for Japan ( again) for two more weeks. (again, I'm repeating myself in more ways than one). This time we won't see him until Thanksgiving.... hopefully this is his last trip for awhile because I just cannot play another 15-round game of hide/seek with Owen!!!!

But, of course, I will :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least Owen knows there is a moratorium on the "hide the letters" game until you find the letter "s". He was quick to inform me that we could NOT play that game until the "s" was back into it's proper position. What a joy he is!

Grandma G