Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Still here!

Mr. Preppy says hello! I took this shot two weeks ago and those pants don't fit him anymore. I put them on this morning and Owen said "They're too small!!!" It's true, the three pairs of pants I bought him last month look like he's ready for the floods...So, we went out again to buy him even more pants. This time I'm getting them extra big so I don't have to by another pair in two more weeks.


This is a picture from Owen's best day ever at the Train Museum, one of his favorite spots to visit. It was pretty empty that day and Owen had the Thomas play-room all to himself! Oh the joy of it!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, yes, we are still here, but only for a short while. Tomorrow we are going on a car trip to visit Nana in Tucson for Thanksgiving! Yes... 6 hours on the road with a non-napping 3 year old on the day before Thanksgiving. What were we thinking? We'll see how it goes. I'm stocking up on Dan Zanes cd's, crayons and paper, and Owen's favorite snacks (Veggie Booty, apple slices, string cheese, Cheddar Bunnies and home-made carrot/raisin muffins) for the trip. Aunt Kirstie and Uncle Joe will be along for the ride so if it gets too crazy I'm going to drive and send one of them to the back seat to entertain The King.

The best news of all is that Paul will be meeting us tomorrow night in Tucson! (straight from Tokyo via Dallas). We're looking forward to a celebratory weekend and then we all drive home together on Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are celebrating with your loved ones, friends and family. Here's to wonderful companionship and conversation and the obligatory feasting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one last fix. See you soon.

Love,

Daddy

Anonymous said...

Hope you all had fun in Tuscon...and by the way, keep growing, be as tall as you can be!

love,

Dzia Dzia