Owen is a natural at telling jokes. Although his content is a little crazy, his delivery is PERFECTION. Every time he tells a joke I try to remember his exact script, but his jokes are so full of the non sequitur-ness of a 3 year old that I can never accurately represent them to you. Here I've tried to paraphrase as best I can to bring you the gist of his most recent creations:
Joke 1:
Owen: I have a joke for you!
Me: Ok, let's hear it.
Owen: Why did the monkey climb on the mushroom?
Me: I don't know, why?
Owen: Because he didn't want to stick to the wall!!!!!!!!!
Joke 2:
Owen: Why did the giraffe climb on the moon?
Me: I don't know, why?
Owen: Because he didn't want the restaurant to bonk his head!!!!!!
Joke 3:
Owen: A giraffe a pig and a cow went for walk.
Me: Yes?
Owen: And they slipped and fell!!!!! Ha ha ha.
This new excitement for joke telling is keeping up our morale as we all recoup from our first family cold of the winter. We've all been sneezing, coughing and sleeping badly for the last few nights. But we are finally on the mend!!!
2 comments:
They had me howling! Grandma G
Owen has a knack for comedy!!!
Dzia Dzia
Post a Comment