Monday we got a new furniture piece for our living room (in an attempt to organize and somehow contain all of Owen's things so that they don't take over the house).... For the past few days Owen and I have been enjoying the packaging. It's kind of like my cats... when I buy them a new cat toy they tend to play with the packaging or the paper bag the toy came in and not the toy itself.... well Owen really got into the styrofoam used for shipping the new bookcase. We spent all afternoon building "skyscrapers"!
Oh, and then yesterday Owen drew this fabulous picture of his baby brother:
Note the umbilical cord and the happy smile!!! 3 weeks to go...
2 comments:
How we love this delightfully wonderful grandson! His analysis of so many things is absolutely amazing. He is an inspiration to be around. We are so blessed to be his grandparents. G&G G
I love the picture. It's clear from the drawing that Elliott favors Paul. -- Uncl'Dave
Post a Comment