Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hanging in there...

Owen is in desperate need for some outside stimulation (park, walk, backyard) but I have been just completely unable to do anything active with him. I spend most of my afternoons lying on the couch with my legs up. Fun.

However, Owen has gotten really good at playing with me while I remain immobile. We've been doing workbooks, puzzles, Candyland, Bingo, etc... It's like a Game emporium here at the Getz household!

Yesterday he wanted to jump around and dance with me and I explained to him that I couldn't do it right now but once baby brother comes along, I would be able to jump around with him again. So he said "Ok!!!! In two weeks baby will be here and then you can play with me!!!!" Does he know something I don't know? Let's hope he's right and it's not any longer than two weeks cause these last few weeks are killing me!!!!!!

Owen is very excited to meet his brother. We all are!!! I'll let you blog readers know how things are going.....

No comments: