Congratulations! What a handsome boy!xoxo~Mel
Congrats!! He's so beautiful!Kirsten, David and Sophia
YAY! I was just going to email you and see how you were all doing. Congrats to you all!
Welcome you beautiful child. I have a lot to tell you.love to you and Owen, Paul, and Lisel. CongratulationsDzia Dzia and Grandma Fran
Congraaaaaaatulations!!!!!!!Now you have to change the name of the blog to Life with Owen and Elliot!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for your entire family! Absolutely beautiful!
What a beautiful blessing!! We give a hugh welcome to Elliot Cameron Getz! It will be delightful to observe his discovery of his big new world.Love you all,G&G G
Your children are so beautiful. I am so happy for you. Congratulations, Owen, on becoming a big brother!!Julie L (formerly J)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! What a handsome boy!
xoxo~
Mel
Congrats!! He's so beautiful!
Kirsten, David and Sophia
YAY! I was just going to email you and see how you were all doing. Congrats to you all!
Welcome you beautiful child. I have a lot to tell you.
love to you and Owen, Paul, and Lisel. Congratulations
Dzia Dzia and Grandma Fran
Congraaaaaaatulations!!!!!!!
Now you have to change the name of the blog to Life with Owen and Elliot!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for your entire family! Absolutely beautiful!
What a beautiful blessing!! We give a hugh welcome to Elliot Cameron Getz!
It will be delightful to observe his discovery of his big new world.
Love you all,
G&G G
Your children are so beautiful. I am so happy for you. Congratulations, Owen, on becoming a big brother!!
Julie L (formerly J)
Post a Comment