Thursday, February 01, 2007

Still keeping busy




This is one one of the many ways we like to pass our time: playing alphabet categories. We searched through the house and found something that begins with each letter of the alphabet and then displayed them on Owen's table. See if you can spot them all!





Then yesterday Owen and I spent 3 hours sorting and counting his coins in his treasure chest. He has an amazing assortment of coins from all over the world, and he came up with this really interesting method of sorting that included about 10 steps -- I loved it! He's so good at getting really involved in intricate games of his own devising....







But of course, he also loves to jump around and get a little crazy. So thanks Aunt Kirstie and Uncle Joe for your visits! Owen loves to get rambunctious with you guys!








And in other news Owen caught a cold and gave it to Paul ( just in time for Paul's birthday)... so we are a little haven of cold germs right now. Just in time for baby's arrival! Although I want baby brother to come sooner rather than later now I'm hoping he waits until the germ factory that is our family has repaired itself. I haven't caught it yet, which is good because on top of the usual late pregnancy fatigue and complaints and lower back pain, a cold would really be the worst.... stay tuned.

No comments: