Thursday, April 19, 2007

an Elliot update

So, my little baby had his two month doctor's appointment today. He got 4 recommended vaccines today and is currently hopped up on Tylenol to keep the leg pain at bay ( they put the shots in the thighs which is awful if you kick as much as Elliot does). He also happens to have a fairly horrific sounding upper respiratory virus which makes him sound like he's been smoking a pack a day for 30 years. Oh, and did I mention he's TEETHING? Yes, it's true. I thought I noticed little teeth spots under his gum a couple of weeks ago but I dismissed the thought fairly quickly because whose 2 month old has teeth? Well, today the doctor confirmed his gums are getting ready. Yikes. Poor kid.

Anyway, here are his current stats:

  • 24 inches (75th percentile)
  • 12 lbs, 14 oz. (50th percentile).
Here he is in a happier moment:



4 comments:

erika_deanne said...

I caught your site off of a comment you left on wannabehippie, and I must say you have an ADORABLE baby!

Anonymous said...

I especially love his froggy shirt!

-ht

Anonymous said...

Shots, respiratory distress AND TEEHING! Yikes! that's a lot of stress for a 2 month old. That smile is especially beautiful considering the reasons he would have to be very cranky. G&G G

Anonymous said...

Elliot,
Thanks for the smile. It brightens our day every time we look at it. See you soon.

Dzia Dzia and Gma Fran