We went to our local park yesterday. I left Elliot and Owen with Paul while I went for a quick jog around the neighborhood. Well, for some reason Paul doesn't like to wear Elliot ( you know, in a sling or in the baby carrier) but he said he would just hold him while I was gone. I shrugged my shoulders and ran off and spent the whole time thinking about how when I got back to the park Elliot would be crying for me, or fussing or just generally unhappy.
I was gone for about 25-30 minutes. This is what I saw when I returned:
Happy sleeping baby in the swing. I NEVER would have done that and yet is worked so perfectly!!!! Good job Paul!
and a picture I can't resist posting:

1 comment:
These two pictures are priceless! are you making any prints? GG
Post a Comment