Friday, June 15, 2007

He's got it all figured out.

Owen: Hey Elliot! I'm going to be 4 before you know it!

Elliot: smile

Owen: Before that I was 3. And you weren't here. And before that I was 2 and you weren't here. And before that I was a baby JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that neat?

Elliot: coo, gurgle, smile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart boy he is. But we already knew that anyway! I love watching the interaction of those two boys...it's such a treat!

Auntie Kirstie

Anonymous said...

Owen, what a special boy you are. I'm so glad you filled in for Elliot what took place before he was born. Now he is all caught up! I can tell that Elliot loves you. He's probably glad you talk to him!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

How dear is this little conversation between two brothers! Owen, you are indeed a wonderful big brother. I know Elliot loves to be with you. I can tell by how Elliot's eyes twinkle and how he smiles when you are around him. Grandpa and Grandma G love you very much.

G&GG

Anonymous said...

Owen...already a historian...and one with a willing listener...the boys continue to be impressive.

Dzia Dzia