Monday, October 15, 2007

That time of year (part 2)


for pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins! (or, as Owen calls them: pump-kmins). Click on Elliot and the Big Pumpkin to see the rest of the pictures...
I love October!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, Paul! Do you look like your dad or what!! I couldn't believe it. I enlarged pictures to make sure it was you. Of course, you looked like a younger form of your dad but when your head was down and all you looked more like your dad than I have ever realized!!!

What fun stuff!! You two do delightful things with the kids. I'm so glad that you spend time with the kids, Paul. God bless you!

Lisel. you do such a neat job of blogging. Thanks a bunch!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and great fun. Elliot is right in there for the whole show and Owen seems to be enjoying his new furry friends. Where did you find a field of pumpkins? I like it! Owen's pumpkin's faces also make me smile. GG

Kristin said...

I totally agree - Fall is the best time of year! Of course, in Vegas that means 75 degrees...but, hey...after days of 120s - I'll take it!

It looks like everyone had such a great time...thanks for sharing!