We had a nice cold rain to start off our December. So nice and refreshing! And then we had a beautiful crisp cool and sunny Sunday.
Today we hung our Christmas lights, listened to a little Ella Fitzgerald and had our annual Snowflake Party.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just know Owen made a few snow flakes!! Fun times! Owen would have loved an experiment my friend and I did in Chemistry. We took pictures of snowflakes. They are totally beautiful. God does just a great job!! He can make all things beautiful!!!
It looks like the options are unlimited when it comes to cutting out snowflakes! I thought they were very effective on your front widow Sunday evening. Do you have the whole window filled with your cuttings by now? GG
3 comments:
I just know Owen made a few snow flakes!! Fun times! Owen would have loved an experiment my friend and I did in Chemistry. We took pictures of snowflakes. They are totally beautiful. God does just a great job!! He can make all things beautiful!!!
Aunt Carol
It looks like the options are unlimited when it comes to cutting out snowflakes! I thought they were very effective on your front widow Sunday evening. Do you have the whole window filled with your cuttings by now? GG
Are Owen and Elliot going to come to chicago for christmas?
Post a Comment