Monday, January 14, 2008

Rewinding.... Christmas #1



I know, I know, everyone is tired of Christmas. BUT I finally uploaded most of the photos so I'm going to do a couple of quick posts about our fabulous never-ending holiday extravaganza...

First of all, for those of you who don't know, we had a very early Christmas (I like to call it Christmas #1) with my mom and my sister and her husband here at our house..... It was a lovely celebration. Special thanks to Nana, Aunt Kirstie and Uncle Joe for all the cool goodies. Owen particularly likes to practice riding around on his new scooter!



And Elliot is agog at the possibilities..... someday, that scooter will be his!!!!!!



Highlights of this first family celebration can be found here.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it, those kids sure love their mom and dad. However, I sense their mom and dad sure love them!! :-)

Aunt Carol