I had some trepidation about the time change way back in March. But after a few weeks of confusion and weirdness about bedtime (compounded by the fact that I've been doing a show that required me to leave the house just when the kids wanted me MOST i.e. dinnertime and bedtime) we have finally settled into a lovely San Diego springtime ritual of playing outside in the late afternoon/evening.
There is nothing like a run around the yard to let out those crazies at the end of a long day.....
2 comments:
The pictures are spectacular! The boys are so handsome and the profusion of flowers is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them with us. GG
I think some of those pictures need to be printed off and framed. That is the height of beauty. I guess none of us can reproduce the beauty that our Good Lord can. Than to have those gorgeous little kids out in the middle of the flowers is a picture to behold!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment