Monday, October 13, 2008

Sneak Peak

Some of you may remember this picture from October 2004:






Well, guess who tried on the Lion suit this past weekend and discovered a truly excellent Roar?







The question is, what will Owen be for Halloween? 18 days and counting.... he'd better figure it out soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That face is perfectly framed in the lion suit. I remember thinking how adorable Owen was in that same lion suit and now I repeat...He is so adorable in that lion suit. I will look forward to the roar! GG

Anonymous said...

Now if that isn't cute!!! Little Summer is trying to find her roar to imitate a tiger. Her roar is so soft it wouldn't scare a soul!! :-) It looks like Owen is pleased as punch to see that suit on his little brother. When all else failed our kids became a beekeeper!! :-) All they wanted was the extra candy around so they could get sick directly after Halloween. Bill enjoyed taking them to one neighbor because they gave out big candy bars and he wanted one too!! What a riot!! Keep practicing that roar, Elliot, you'll have it down so good people will look around for the lion!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Elliot looks as adorable as Owen did in the suit! And I got to hear his mighty roar last night at the dinner table! Ferocious!!

Do hope Owen decides soon... he hinted he might be a "bare" tree, though he couldn't say more about it. Will be fun to see what he does end up choosing.
Mom

Unknown said...

Lisel that is the cutest costume ever!! I LOVE IT!! xoxo Jo Anne