I have not been taking pictures.
I have not been writing.
I have not been blogging.
I have been living. Playing, gardening in the rain, wrapping presents, baking Bourbon Pecan Chews and Cranberry Nut Bread, eating, going for walks, visiting with friends, visiting with family, and watching each moment of 2010 slip away in a sweet afterglow while 2011 knocks at the door, beckoning.
When we open the door on New Year's Day, I hope to find joy, compassion, adventure, excitement, peace and most importantly love.
Merry Christmas to all of you! See you in the new year!
2 comments:
Blessings on you, Paul, Lisel, Owen and Elliot! We wish you and wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year! Lisel you have chosen better things than blogging! God go with each of you and may He shower His love down upon you!!!
Aunt Carol
Your hopes for 2011 are exactly my hopes for all of you and us. Thank you for all your love in 2010. It is truly a lovely afterglow! Merry Christmas one more time and then a lovely New Year. GG
Post a Comment