The rest of the day went something like this:
Legos. Legos. Legos:
Home Made Playdough (color: Lincoln Green):
Lunch.
Castle:
Errands.
Pick up Owen from school.
Homework.
Legos. Legos. Legos. Did I mention Legos?
Dinner.
Doesn't sound like much when you list it like that. Why am I always so exhausted?
2 comments:
I have no wonder that you are tired tonight. I feel the fatigue from 25 miles away. Yet, Elliot looks so calm and innocent as well as downright handsome in these pictures. May tomorrow be a peaceful calm. GG
It looks like a full full day to me!!!!That little boy looks like he is very very intent on those legos!!!!! I really think he is heading into the engineering field! I think every mother on earth has had preschool hours like that. Talk to Lisa. she could probably give you great comfort!
aunt Carol
Post a Comment