This has been the busiest summer on record. Swim lessons, cousin camp, piano lessons, museum trips, travel, reading contests and so much more. Oh, and by the way, we are in escrow on a new house and could possibly be moving in the next two weeks. SURPRISE! More on that later, I promise.
Anyway, the rest of the summer looks like it will be even busier than the first part, so I figured I'd better get some photos up here. I'll start with what my Dad affectionately termed "Cousin Camp". Thanks Dzia Dzia for the name! I didn't actually sign Owen and Elliot up for any summer camps thinking that real life would be just as instructional. Which is true, of course. Although I do regret not having ANY time to myself to think. But, it's summer -- who need to think, right? But I digress. The first non-camp we had was definitely a Cousin Camp, where we spent quality time getting to know our cousins.
First, Evan and Bethany were here for a nice long visit and Owen and Elliot got to join the sweet girls Clara and Jane in some happy play dates:

Then, I took my boys up to meet their newest little cousin Aidan. We spent a nice long weekend up in remote Washington hanging out with this bundle of energy:


As camps go, these were truly terrific. I declare Cousin Camp success!
5 comments:
Me too! And I love your name "Cousin Camp." Can I start using that too? :)
Precious precious pictures!! Those boys are getting so grown up! This is going to sound dumb but I really have to look to determine which is Elliot and which is Owen!!! I really like cousin camp! That sounds like a fantastic name! I have a feeling the boys enjoyed every minute being with their cousins! How is your dad doing?
Aunt
Carol
Hi Everyone, We are back on line as of today. We docked in Seattle this AM and It is great catching up on the blogs. I think "cousin camp" should stick. We met a lovely grandmother of 8 grandchildren and she told us that they like to refer to themselves as "the cousins". What a darling group of "Cousins" these pictures protray! GG
Fabulous pictures of the boys with their cousins! Wonderful memories to cherish down the line. I used to love visiting my cousins and clearly Owen & Elliot love playing with theirs.
Fabulous pictures of the boys with their cousins! Wonderful memories to cherish down the line. I used to love visiting my cousins and clearly Owen & Elliot love playing with theirs.
Nana Liana
Post a Comment