One more day and then school begins again! I thought I'd post some picures of our summer since I didn't make it to the blog very much.... we spent a lot of time here:
And here:
And of course you can't have summer without this:
5 comments:
Fabulous! Great pictures of a fun summer. Hard to go back to school after playing and relaxing.... but there will be new adventures with school starting. Love these pics!
Nana Liana
What a fun summer!!! I guess I should say, what a fun mom, to get the kids to all of these neat places! By the way, those kids are super cute!! I love it! when are you coming for a visit??? Have a great school year, Owen and Elliot!! I wonder what exciting things you will learn this year! God go with you tomorrow as you leave for school! I love you!!
aunt Carol
Good grief! I guess you know I'm not mom/grandma!! I failed to hit anonoymous!
Aunt Carol
Beautiful pictures - Enjoy the adventures that the new school year will bring!
The Tamayos
What fun pictures of our two beautiful boys. What a great finale to the "lazy summer days".
I am excited to hear what amazing things both Owen and Elliot are going to be learning this Fall.
Have a great School year!! GG
Post a Comment