Thursday, July 13, 2006

Owen's Newest Favorite Things

1. The solar system. I mean really, he is OBSESSED and can name all the planets in order and will go on and on about Saturn's rings and the asteroid belt and the gas giants...

2. His new basketball net (thanks Aunt Kirstie and soon to be Uncle Joe)

3. Answering all questions with the same question. For example:

Me: Why did you say that?
Him: Why DID I say that?
or:
Me: What do you mean?
Him: What DO I mean?

4. Saying "or anything" when I ask him something like "Do you have to go to the bathroom or anything?" or "Do you want some water or anything?"

5. His new backyard giraffe pool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen,

Reach for the stars!! Keep shooting those baskets. WHere is your Dzia Dzia face?

Love you!!!!xxxooo

Dzia Dzia

Anonymous said...

Actually, he so often says "anything" when asked "whould you like x or anything?" that "anything" means "nothing" to him. I asked him what he was doing once and he replied "anything", meaning "nothing".

Dad