- I got my bridesmaid dress re-fitted by a friend who happens to be a skilled seamstress (she's built many a costume for me over the years) She's tearing it apart and rebuilding it as a maternity dress.
- I threw my sister a bachelorette party. (We went dancing after the party and I realized that I had not been to a bar or club in YEARS. Do I miss it? Not at all... well maybe the dancing a little. Although I felt pretty funny being pregnant at a fancy nightclub.)

- Owen got his tuxedo measured and ordered for the wedding. CUTE. CUTE. CUTE. No--- ADORABLE!!!!!! He is going to be the most handsome ring bearer ever.
We are all getting really excited about the impending nuptials!

1 comment:
Yes we are ALL getting excited!!! Can't wait for the big day. He will be the cutest ring bearer ever...after all.......
see you soon
dzia dzia
Post a Comment