Tuesday, September 19, 2006

One more thing.

Two posts in one day can you handle it?

Just wanted to say that my ultrasound is scheduled for this Friday September 22nd... at which point we were going to find out if Owen will have a little brother or a little sister.

HOWEVER, Paul had to go out of town and so I will be going to the appointment by myself. We decided that it would be way more fun for us both to find out together, so -- much to my chagrin-- I am going to ask the ultrasound technician to write the answer on a piece of paper which will be sealed in an envelope until Paul's return. I figure if I have enough willpower to have a baby than I can withstand the enduring frustration of staring at that envelope until Paul returns which, at this point, is TBD.

COME HOME QUICKLY, PLEASE, DEAR!!!!!!!!!!

and, here's a picture of Owen (and his beloved Daddy) for those of you who are having withdrawal:

No comments: