Went out for ice cream after dinner tonight to a place we don't usually go. As we were walking there:
Owen: Where are we going? Where are we?
Me: We're going to the ice cream shop.
Owen: (excitedly) There's a Starbugs here!!!!!!Starbugs!!!!!!!!!
Me: (incredulously) How did you know that?
Owen: (spotting the sign) Starbugs!!!!! (confidentially) Aunt Kirstie and Uncle Joe like Starbugs.
Paul never (and I rarely) go to Starbucks let alone this particular one, so I don't know how he knew this...
You know that Starbucks' mission to take over the world is completely and 100% succesful when a 3 year old knows its locations and logo.
1 comment:
I know how you and Paul feel about Starbucks! :0 But, what a cute name to call it - I'm going to call it that from now on! I didn't even think we'd gone there that many times for Owen to know it...shows you what an absorbing mind he has.
Aunt Kirstie and Uncle Joe
Post a Comment