Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Arrrr!

So, I got Owen a pirate costume which I hope he'll wear. He was very excited about it when we saw it in the store, but he hasn't wanted to try it on yet and I fear it may be one of those things that he likes to look at but doesn't want to interact with (or put on EVER)... we'll see. I got some books from the library about pirates to get him excited about the idea of being one for Halloween. I feel like I am doing a lot of prep work for this one night only costume thing. Isn't Halloween supposed to be fun?

I'm still working on the wedding pictures.. sorry for the delay. I just have not had enough time to sit and think or spend hours at the computer ( see previous post for why). Here's Owen in a rare moment of repose after getting totally crazy on the dance floor at the reception:

Here's another random picture to keep you blog-lurkers happy.. This one is from a couple months ago when we went on the Sky Tram thingy at Sea World. A totally fun ride over the bay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully we will see some pictures of the Happy Dancing Owen as he created a real "dancing with the stars."

He was just taking a well deserved break in the picture you showed.

he was Grrrrrreat!!!!!

Dzia Dzia