Now that is unmistakeably a SMILE! And it looks like it came from the heart! Yea, Elliot. You are so cute.Love, Gandma G
Thanks Elliot that is a great winning smile, you already had me convinced...and this is a great gift.Dzia Dzia
He reminds me of Jean-Luc Picard in this picture. "Engage!"Uncl'DaveBTW, I am calling him "E. Cameron". I think it's very Ivy League. I'm hoping it will stick.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Now that is unmistakeably a SMILE! And it looks like it came from the heart! Yea, Elliot. You are so cute.
Love, Gandma G
Thanks Elliot that is a great winning smile, you already had me convinced...and this is a great gift.
Dzia Dzia
He reminds me of Jean-Luc Picard in this picture.
"Engage!"
Uncl'Dave
BTW, I am calling him "E. Cameron". I think it's very Ivy League. I'm hoping it will stick.
Post a Comment