Sunday, March 25, 2007

Almost every day for the past two weeks there was a moment during the day when I thought "Oh, this should go on the blog!" or I took a picture and thought " everyone should see this, I can't wait to write a witty and clever story on the blog about this." Then, two weeks passed by and as you may have noticed not much has been written or posted about.

So, I will attempt to bring you all ( whoever you all are who read this blog) up to date with our adventures here....

First of all, this should come as no surprise to those who know him well, but Owen is a really truly wonderful big brother. He is so helpful and seems undaunted by the wailing sounds that permeate the household occasionally. Here he is helping with Tummy Time:


and Cuddle Time on the couch:

Speaking of wailing in the background, I've got to go relieve Paul who unfortunately does not have the magic cure-all that I do (mother's milk to the rescue).... Hopefully I'll have another break later and can update you more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These pictures are adorable, and yes, Owen is amazing with his new role as big brother. I saw him looking so lovingly at Elliot a week ago and then couldn't resist kissing him on the forehead. I was impressed with his tenderness. Love you all. G&G G