Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tongues are wagging

Click the picture below to see the whole set on Flickr.....

And here is something exciting that has nothing to do with Owen or Elliot: Owen and I were playing a complicated game involving some orange safety cones in the backyard the other day (click on the Flickr link to see more about that) and we discovered some baby hummingbirds in a nest on our avocado tree!!!! Absolutely amazing. The mommy hummingbird scolded us for getting too close, but Paul was able to capture this picture:


Happy Springtime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just now am getting back to this web site! It is precious Lisel! How I would love to find a humming bird nest. Owen and Elliot look like the dearly love each other. He is probably like out little Max. He just turnd 5 and Emma is somewhere around 7 months or so. He told me the other week--I just love Emma! Oh how precious our little people are!!

Aunt Carol

Jess said...

Wow--- ok so you have a lemon tree AND an avocado tree? AND baby hummingbirds?

lucky ducks.

We have snow in April. :P