Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ready Set Bumbo*!

Elliot has a Bumbo seat!

*Someday he might work up to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5dPMtuZsCw (in case the link doesn't work it's a You Tube video called Ready Set Bumbo that Paul found and showed all of us. Owen in particular thinks it's hysterical...)

But for now Elliot tolerates it for a little less than ten minutes... However, that is just enough time to eat breakfast without holding him (I'm sure you all realize how hard it is to make cereal with yogurt, waffles with butter and maple syrup and sliced bananas and strawberries while holding a baby in your arm... and yes, Owen has that for breakfast EVERY morning. Owen is a creature of habit and ravenous by 7am just like his mommy).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Please bring it over on Thursday for dinner so I can see it in person. :) And I am totally with you on the ravenous by 7am part. But, I just have toast. Oh well...To have the metabolism of a nearly 4 year old! Love you all - aunt kirstie

Anonymous said...

Elliot looks so handsome in his bumbo. So cute! The you tube video is hilarious indeed (I am with Owen on that one). GG

Anonymous said...

Wow, Owen, what a mom to make a breakfast like that!!! Elliot has it made with his bumbo! Where do you get a thing like that?? It looks so covenient!!! I love it.

I enjoy seeing the kids and your neat write ups!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Elliot,

I see you (like Dzia Dzia) are just "bumboing" along. Clearly, you do it with so much more class. Have fun!!!

Owen,

It looks like you are really taking care of everyone there, keep up the good work!!!

See you soon,love to all,

Dzia Dzia

Jess said...

We tried to take our Bumbo back to the store and exchange it for the one in that video. I think it's a discontinuted model...we can't find it anywhere!