Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy Day

Owen has a cold. Not a terrible one, but one that is very very very drippy. He was up in the middle of the night with one of those coughs that start at your toes. So, I've had to keep him home from school this week so that the teachers and other parents don't give me nasty looks at the after school pickup.

Today we stayed in our pajamas until about 3pm. Owen and I played Chinese Checkers, put together a 500 piece puzzle (we started after lunch and put in the last piece moments before dinner was on the table), made Banana Bread and read about 50 gazillion books while Elliot practiced walking, climbing onto rocking chairs and climbing down again, saying hi to his shadow, climbing into and out of baskets of all shapes and sizes and climbing into and out of drawers. And we watched one of Owen's favorite movies.

I think I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisel, you are so descriptive! I almost feel I can see it all! You give those boys your all! I love reading about them. I almost feel I know them.

Have a great day!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

You really capitalized on day that could have been wearisome. Actually, It sounds like it was a FUN day. I hope you are feeling better, Owen. GG