Oh my, I got behind over the week end!! What a sweet life!! Two little kids that are loved so wonderfully by their parents. Paul, I always knew that you loved little kids! That goes way back to the Elgin days!! Elliot, you are growing up so fast!! Oh no, what can we do about that!!! Enjoy each day that the Good Lord gives us and Praise Him with your might!!!
2 comments:
Elliot looks like he is thoroughly enjoying the ride. Cute! GG
Oh my, I got behind over the week end!! What a sweet life!! Two little kids that are loved so wonderfully by their parents. Paul, I always knew that you loved little kids! That goes way back to the Elgin days!! Elliot, you are growing up so fast!! Oh no, what can we do about that!!! Enjoy each day that the Good Lord gives us and Praise Him with your might!!!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment