Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A typical meal



I don't remember, how old are they when they stop throwing dishes on the floor and smearing food all over? Just wondering....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a riot! I think he is related to Peggy's Hallie. She is a messy that won't quit!! If she is eating chocolate it is a given that it will get on her clothes. It is magnetic to her!!! I wonder if the Good Lord above is going to give them a cleany for their next child. Often the first two are total opposites. It will probably be a boy and is a cleany!! :-) What can we say? They are so loveable in spite of it all!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the magic age when children cease smearing their food
around, however; I do remember having 2 two year old patients in
one room many years ago and what they did with their Sunday dinner of chicken, peas, mash potatoes and GRAVY is a picture still indelible in my mind. I had only left their room long enough to get their medications. When I returned, the peas and chicken had been thrown all over the room, the mashed potatoes and gravy had been applied as hair mousse, and their eating tables were covered with all the remaining remnants. They both had the look of pure delight and were generally exhilarated over the throwing/smearing match. Given the above example, it looks like there is at least another year to go. You can never say that Elliot does not enjoy the art of eating - it written all over his face. (I especially like to view the enlarged pictures. It gives all the fine detail. :>)) GG

Anonymous said...

It's clear from the pictures that Elliot has done nothing wrong. The picturesshow that he is the "perfect innocent." That's what they seem to me. The mess(?) on the floor?...just accidents. He looks so innocent.

Dzia Dzia