Have you ever talked to Elliot on the phone? Although the phone in this video isn't real, it will give you some idea of what's going on on the other end of the line: Lots of aimless wandering, a few words and a meandering goodbye.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I get it! His phone conversations are a bit fragmented and his ear may or may not be connected to the phone. There may be several other important things going on in the room, so I should not be offended if I sense that I don't have his full attention. But then, isn't that being 19 months old? He is amazing! GG
That is pretty cute! I love the way he says hello! Phones are like guns to little boys--anything can be a phone or a gun. I have noted about the same thing with my little kids. I sense they AREN'T always into this deep conversation--they are easily distracted. Even yet, as big as they are, I'll get this pause.....! I'll ask are you watching a DVD and sure enough they are, or else they'll be playing this computer game!! Elliot, you are a pretty cute little boy!
4 comments:
I get it! His phone conversations are a bit fragmented and his ear may or may not be connected to the phone. There may be several other important things going on in the room, so I should not be offended if I sense that I don't have his full attention. But then, isn't that being 19 months old? He is amazing! GG
That is pretty cute! I love the way he says hello! Phones are like guns to little boys--anything can be a phone or a gun. I have noted about the same thing with my little kids. I sense they AREN'T always into this deep conversation--they are easily distracted. Even yet, as big as they are, I'll get this pause.....! I'll ask are you watching a DVD and sure enough they are, or else they'll be playing this computer game!! Elliot, you are a pretty cute little boy!
Aunt Carol
Adorable! He clearly gets what the phone "does". What a cutie pie!
Mom
He is getting to be quite the conversationalist. What he knows, he knows very well. I loe hearing is voice.
love to all!!
dzia dzia
Post a Comment