Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Elliot's Pizza Party


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elliot,

Save me a piece. What a great picture of a wonderful person.

love,

dzia dzia

Aunt Carol said...

Awwww.... now isn't that sweet!! It looks like Elliot has learned to entertain himself so nicely!! Isn't life fun, Elliot, when you get all of the attention??

Dzia, Dzia (I assume this is Lisel's dad) We enjoyed you so much! I am indeed glad Lisel brought you with her in August when we met! The thank you that you sent back was so special. I still have it on the table. God bless!!

Anonymous said...

Elliot, you are a love! There is nothing like a good pizza party with friends!! Love you,little boy. GG

Bethany said...

Wow, Elliot, you are looking so big! When did that happen? When we come out at Christmas, I think Clara and Elliot could have a great pizza party together. That's just the sort of thing Clara loves! It will be fun to see how she and Elliot interact this year.

Aunt Carol said...

Oops! I guess I didn't change my entry title to anonymous and sign "Aunt Carol". When I write on our family blog I'm mom/grandma!! Oh, well, Maybe I can be an adopted grandma than it would fit!!!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Ahhh - it's been a while since I stopped by. Loved the story about Owen's snacktime and congrats on getting back to the theater!

Karen Tomatohead

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of Elliot! He amuses himself so well, and it seems that everything is so captivating to him right now. What fun! Such a cutie pie!
Love, Mom