Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Children's Museum





I got a membership here a while back and didn't actually spend much time there, until this past month when it seemed like the perfect "Go To" spot for all of us. Paul was home from work for a few days, Dzia Dzia (my Dad) was visiting from Kansas City, and then last weekend we kidnapped our niece Clara (Evan and Bethany's daughter) and took her with us back to the museum. It turns out to be the perfect place to drop in for a few hours, roll around and get dirty and then head home for lunches and naps.




This, is Owen's favorite room: the Pillow Room. Yes, an entire room filled with pillows and mattresses. Pretty much a child's dream come true (it's hard to wipe the grin off Paul's face too)
And, with Clara, we spent quite a bit of time enjoying the beanbag lounge and watching the shadow puppet wall.







Click here for more pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun place to visit!!! Those pictures are totally priceless. How sweet of you to let Clara enjoy some of the same!! I think even grandmas could enjoy that place!!

Aunt Carol

Joe and Kirsten said...

Sounds like such a fun time! Next time we're in town, I want to go to the pillow room and lounge. Thanks for the updates and photos - we love it so much!

Aunt Kirsten

Anonymous said...

Hummm! I guess I responded to this entry in the entry just previous. Anyway, my comments in the previous entry stands and I am sticking with it! I think, also, that the pictures are marvelous and I think would be fun to check out the pillow room myself.