Did I mention that Owen started Little League? Opening day was this past weekend, and Owen donned his official MLB Little League gear (he's on the Astros) and had his first official game.
My heart skipped a beat or two when I first saw him in his uniform. So grown up! I think I exclaimed "He looks so CUTE!!!" and Paul had to correct me. I guess I'm not supposed to call him cute anymore (even if it's true). Big kids are cool or handsome , not cute.
Well, I say judge for yourself:
Owen, Number 7, with grass stains on the knees already. Play ball!
3 comments:
Well, I am going to say it. He looks so CUTE! He also is beginning to look so mature. Where has the time gone?? We will need to be updated on the wins and losses, but,regardless of the outcome of the games I hope he will have a fun time and learn the skills of being a team member. GG
Wow Owen - good for you! I knew you'd be great at baseball after watching you hit all those balls in your backyard. You look very handsome and cool and cute! :) I love the longer hair too. That is totally cool. Have fun kiddo! Let us know how the games go. Love you, Aunt Kirstie and Uncle Joe
That truly is about as cute as it gets!! Sorry, Paul!!! He is still little enough that he genuinely looks precious and "cute"! I'm sure he takes his position very seriously and puts his all into it!! If I were closer I might have to come and watch a game!! I know that you will be the "gentleman" of the team, Owen! God go with you and help you to show good sportsmanship!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment