A beautiful Baltimore Wedding for Andrew and Mollie:
Elliot "graduated" from his first year of preschool:
Owen "graduated" from Kindergarten:
We are on Day 2 of summer vacation. I decided not to sign Owen up for any summer camps this year and instead we are embracing the chaos and spending the summer just "hanging out". So far we haven't done much -- we're just hanging in the hammock, eating watermelon, going out for frozen yogurt, and peeing in the bushes (well, that one is from Elliot who has become an ardent anti-diaper wearer and can be seen most mornings and afternoons practicing a naturist/ nudist lifestyle in our backyard).
Good times!
4 comments:
Love it!
Oh, Elliot and Emma (2 years old and Lisa's little one) would make a good pair! I was out with the kids at the swing set Mick did such a beautiful job building. I was teaching them how fast they could go down a slide if they sat on wax paper!!! I looked down and there was Emma at my feet with her pants pulled down. I goes, "EMMA"! She said, you didn't want me to pee in my pants did you?????? Do they make a pair or what!!!
Welcome back home Lisel!!! Did you get lonesome???
Aunt Carol
So happy you could be there at Andrew and Mollie's wedding. It looks like it was a lovely wedding, indeed.
Congratulations to the two graduates! How exciting! Now there is a whole summer of relaxation and fun to anticipate.
Also, congratulations to Elliot in his successes with potty training---now if he can just find an appreciation for toilet invention! GG
Busy times! Great pictures. I am sure the wedding was just beautiful. And two graduates... well, they look so smug about it all, as well they should!
Lisel, it should come as no surprise that Elliot is a nudie... so were you up till about 4 years of age, when suddenly you developed "decorum." Not from your mom and dad, but obviously someone put the bug in your ear that it wasn't "okay" to run around naked. Elliot is your son, without a doubt!!
Still, they are both adorable and full of vim and vigor, as it should be!
hugs, Nana
Post a Comment