Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

To Do today:

Breakfast: Scones and Coffee
Morning: Museum
Lunch: Out and about
Afternoon: Skip Bo, Hammock, Crossword Puzzles (after some light kitchen repair work)
All Day: Tell Daddy we love him and give him hugs and kisses.


I hope everyone had a great day!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day. Paul. What an agenda. The boys seem to be in accord with the happenings. In fact, they seem quite pleased with the whole event. I am noting that Elliot has a matching shirt. I would guess that was on purpose (or by demand of the one wearing the smaller brown shirt). I notice there is an appreciable amount of brown in Owen's shirt as well. There is more then one way to honor one's father. GG

Anonymous said...

Paul, you are one fortunate boy---two gorgeous kids and a precious wife!! What a wonderful father's day indeed!!! God go with you and give you wisdom to raise those little dolls to be precious men!! We all love you!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Couldn't think of a better way to spend your day! Happy Father's Day!

Kirsten

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind thoughts and regards everyone!

Yes. The matching shirts were by design. - Elliot pulled it from my hanger and handed it to me.

They *are* kinda handsom boys now that I see a nice picture of them...

Paul

Anonymous said...

...er, 'handsome' that is, but we do drive a hansom...

Liana C said...

Sounds like the absolutely most perfect day in the world! Did Paul enjoy? What a great gift to have such a beautiful, wonderful family! Love you guys!
Nana