Saturday, September 05, 2009

A list, some pictures and a link.

Major events noted in the past three weeks since returning from vacation:
  1. Elliot has stopped wearing his diaper completely. Done. No more diapers. Dry at night. Pooping in the potty like a champ. YAY!!!!!
  2. Owen has gotten his teacher assignment for FIRST GRADE which starts in two days.
  3. Elliot got a big boy bed, just like his big brother.


  4. Elliot stopped taking his nap completely.

  5. We've been to the beach... and to the beach....and to the beach.


Oh, and today, I finally uploaded some of our vacation photos. See them here.



Wow! I need another vacation!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is a big horah for everyone!! Elliot, you have just made mom extremely happy. Big boy beds all the way besides! I can't believe it.

The beach looks like great fun!! What gorgeous sand!

Owen is the school ready for such a sweet little champ! What a lucky teacher you have to have such a sweet little boy! I hope each of you have a wonderful wonderful year!

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

It really fit the criteria (in every way) for a great vacation. We will also have the fondest of memories of the "Farm" vacation in '09. Thanks for the pictures, Lisel. They tell a great story. GG

Bethany said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, Lisel. We had such fun seeing you all at the farm!

And congratulations to Elliot! (And his parents.)

Liana C said...

Fantastic, Elliot! Way to go! And what can I say about the beach except that Owen is a born surfer, and Elliot is fearless, so they will both become great swimmers and water babies.

Love,
Nana