Last weekend we went on our annual Halloween train ride out in Campo. This year it was gorgeous: a cool and sunny Autumn day, a sweet train ride and a trip to the pumpkin patch for some decorating... a good time was had by all...


If you were to meet this NASA scientist, you would see his NASA credentials clipped to his lab coat, his pointer and flashlight pen in his pocket, and the clipboard full of rocketship schematics and diagrams for Owen's own rocket design. I can't help but think that it is entirely possible this will actually be his uniform in, oh, about 30 years. Wouldn't that be something?
Then we all attended Owen's school Halloween carnival and we introduced the world to Elliot the Fireman and Owen the Rocket Scientist. 

If you were to meet this NASA scientist, you would see his NASA credentials clipped to his lab coat, his pointer and flashlight pen in his pocket, and the clipboard full of rocketship schematics and diagrams for Owen's own rocket design. I can't help but think that it is entirely possible this will actually be his uniform in, oh, about 30 years. Wouldn't that be something?
Tomorrow night is Halloween itself and I can't wait. Who doesn't love to dress up and play pretend? Yes, I do it for a living on stage, but couldn't we all use a little fun and dress up in our daily lives? I really think that the morning commute would be so much more fun if people wore clown noses and silly hats.....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone!
5 comments:
These are great pictures, as always. I particularly love how Elliot is just resting his hands on Paul's head in the first pic. And the Halloween costumes seem custom made for those boys - in size and personality both! Yes, I can see Owen in that uniform in the future too! Have fun on Halloween! Much love to you all, Kirst
The tricky part of living in NYC is that at Halloween you can't tell who is dressing up for the holiday, and who is in their everyday garb. Happy Halloween!
Oh fantastic pictures! What fun! Our attempting at making the spooky cookie Halloween house was a disaster, but the boys had fun in the process. Not as much fun as they will trick or treating tonight on Halloween itself!
I must admit, seeing Owen in that lab coat does give me a bit of a jolt. He looks a little too realistic! He plays the part very well. The fire man is a also a very good looking fire man - how perfect for him to be acting out his fire man fantasy. I know he comes equipped with all the sound effects to go with that gear. The train ride looks like a lot of fun. GG
And fun was had by all!! How cool! Yes, Elliot is in a perfect roll. He'll get those fires out in record time and, oh my, Owen's lab coat looks for real! I, too, believe that could be his garb some day!! What cool costumes for Halloween! Perfect! The train ride sounds fantastic! We love you!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment