1. I am thankful for my family because they gave birth to me.
2. I am thankful for water because if there was no water everybody would die.
3. I am thankful for food because it is flavorful.
4. I am thankful for my house because I have shelter if it rains.
5. I am thankful for the earth because it is the only planet that you can live on.
Really, that sums it all up.
Although I would add I am thankful for neighbors who let your kids play in their backyard for an hour so you can catch up on blog posts.
And also, I am deeply thankful for vegan pumpkin pie. Mmmmm. The house smells tantalizing... I can't wait for dinner tonight!
3 comments:
Owen, what perfectly lovely things to be thankful for.
Your sweet thoughts warm my heart - you are very dear. You know, Grandma is thankful for these things as well. BTW that vegan Pumpkin pie is a big blessing in and of itself - Beautiful!. What a yummy appearance. GG
Oh Owen, you are such a beautifully spiritual child! Those are absolutely lovely sentiments. And as I watched you write them, I know that they were heartfelt, and came pouring out of you. Such a wondrous child you are!
Will you share the recipe for the pie, Lisel? Looks yummy!
Hugs, Nana Liana
Owen, you are more than precious! God must just look down and smile at times!! I'm thankful for precious little boys like you, Elliot, Clark, Max and Baker, and also my precious little girls like Hallie, Kate, Emma, Summer and Josie!! Thank you, Lord, for these darling little people!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment