This was our Saturday at the San Diego Botanic Garden: a beautiful mix of good friends, beautiful weather and the twinkling gold twilight of fall. I hope your November is unfolding beautifully too!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, my, goodness! What fun! Who are those adorable kids??? :-) I love it!
What a great forest to play in! I bet Elliot was in 7th heaven pretending it was Sherwood Forest! And Owen certainly has a huge smile on his face! What a beautiful day! Smiles all around!
A beautiful day spent in a beautiful place with beautiful people.... that is almost more entertainment then one can the normally squeeze into one day. I love the pictures! GG
3 comments:
Oh, my, goodness! What fun! Who are those adorable kids??? :-) I love it!
Aunt Carol
What a great forest to play in! I bet Elliot was in 7th heaven pretending it was Sherwood Forest! And Owen certainly has a huge smile on his face! What a beautiful day! Smiles all around!
Hugs, Nana Liana
A beautiful day spent in a beautiful place with beautiful people.... that is almost more entertainment then one can the normally squeeze into one day. I love the pictures! GG
Post a Comment