Nothing says January in San Diego like a morning at the beach:
Note the elevation Elliot achieves as he leaps with glee toward the water... and then manages to be airborne most of the way back from the water as well....
Putting his newly acquired knowledge about castles (more about this later) to good use by creating a moat and a double walled castle with a keep:
And, just basking in the joy of it all....
3 comments:
Elliot, how we love you! We can see the spring in your step as you anticipate the splash of the ocean. The Castle is beautiful with all of it's amazing detail, and what a great idea to put the moat around it. Best of all is your gorgeous smile in the final picture. GG
Elliot, you are a fantastic artist! The castle is so so good. The reason I would be jealous is how I would love some warm/hot sun to bake out this respiratory junk. Good old vitamin D. If we can't enjoy it you need to enjoy it double--for us too! Those are fantastic pictures! Thanks for posting!
Aunt Carol
Okay, I'll admit that I am a little prone to jealousy as we sit doused in constant rain. You guys are so lucky to enjoy such great weather and things to do! I hope one day Aidan will get to build sand castles with his cousins. They'll be old pros by then! :) Love to you all, Kirst
Post a Comment