Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Wazaponatim



Wazaponatim (Once upon a time....) I had a little boy who finished his last day of pre-school and can now officially be going into Kindergarten. He couldn't be prouder to join his big brother at the Big Kid school in the fall. Meanwhile, I'm a little blown away by the speed at which it has all happened so far!

I'm so grateful to have the upcoming summer to spend with both my boys. We don't have camps or anything, but our list of activities is LONG and exciting.

Right now I'm officially enjoying my last quiet morning at home until September. Starting tomorrow and for the rest of the summer, I get to spend the day with this:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And with Owen too, I would presume? Can't think of more fun thing to be doing. Let me know when you're going to the beach - I'll join you!
Nana Liana

Anonymous said...

Wazaponatim! How logical and practical - not to mention brilliant! I have never thought of writing that phrase that way, but it makes sense! I love his exploration with writing. Who knows where that will go? The picture of Elliot is enthusiasm and energy personified! Don't we love it?! GG

Anonymous said...

You are in for a great summer! Eillot, you are going to be a fantastic writer! I can just tell! I wish I was going on some of those excursions with you! :-)

Aunt Carol