My baby is now 9 years old!
We celebrated in our favorite way, starting the day with present opening in pajamas, pancakes for breakfast and then a long day at the beach playing with friends and family. Then pizza for dinner and playing games and reading books before bed.
It was a full day filled with love and joy and celebration for my wonderful, amazing, incredible Owen. I thought my heart would burst with happiness seeing him so happy. What a day!
5 comments:
We had a great time!! It was lovely to watch Owen and his friends enjoying the day together. Sun, water, and sand make a perfect setting for stimulating the imagination in building sand structures. The organization of it all seemed to take place very naturally. Lisel, you have good reason to be very proud of Owen. He is a very special young man and you are a great hostess. Thank you for all of your effort to put together a wonderful Birthday party. GG
We had a great time!! It was lovely to watch Owen and his friends enjoying the day together. Sun, water, and sand make a perfect setting for stimulating the imagination in building sand structures. The organization of it all seemed to take place very naturally. Lisel, you have good reason to be very proud of Owen. He is a very special young man and you are a great hostess. Thank you for all of your effort to put together a wonderful Birthday party. GG
It was a fabulous day and Owen sure had a great time with his pals at the beach. I loved all the photos, here and on FB. I also posted all my photos on FB too. Owen is such a special young man, and I totally understand being proud of him - I sure am!
Love you, Owen!
Nana Liana
What a beautiful time together and what a wonderful birthday! What a mom you are Lisel! we just love you! Owen, I hope you had an absolutely wonderful, memorable day!! You are such a sweetie!!
Aunt Carol
Well, somehow I missed clicking on the anon button! Obviously I'm not mom nor grandma!
LOL
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment