![]() |
| Innsbruck, Austria |
I've also been traveling a little on my own - down memory lane. I've been helping my mom go through boxes in her storage and garage and I've found so many wonderful photos bringing back amazing memories of days gone by. It's always so incredible to look back and remember where you've been and where you've arrived. It is like time traveling, going back in time to imagine what it was like before me, and to re-imagine what it was like for me....And where are my boys going to be when they some day go through their own box of photos (or file of jpegs in their computer?).



4 comments:
Lisel, I'm in love with everything about that picture of you! xo
Innsbruck! What a beautiful spot in the world!
Your family picture is a prize and I, too, love the picture of you. What a treasure. GG
I'm in love too... Paul
Lisel, I bet you and your mom had wonderful fun! those are cute pictures!!!!
I've been praying for you being home alone with those two adorable kids and for Paul in Europe! I hope he got home safely!!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment