Sunday, March 10, 2013

Timeline Family Tree

We've been working on this for Owen's 4th grade class for the past week. Thanks to all the family members who answered questions and assisted Owen with the research! It's very impressive and I look forward to getting it back from the teacher and laminating it for a more permanent display.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in awe of all the work the Owen has put into this. And I so admire his teacher for creating such a phenomenal project. A bit of history, math, family, social, fun - all rolled into one activity! Can't wait to see the finished project! You go, Owen!
Nana Liana

Anonymous said...

This quite amazing, Owen!! You did a fantastic job. Grandpa and I were very impressed with your ability to interview all of us. Your project forced us to remember forgotten photos and almost forgotten memories in some cases. It was good to remember. Great job, Owen! GG

Anonymous said...

Awww.....here I was wishing I could see the finished product and it was here all of the time!!! Great job, Owen! !!!

Aunt Carol